Server Co-location Service- a secure and robust environment with high connection speed and reliable infrastructure for your dedicated server. Our server co-location service employs reputable data centers located in Tsing Yi, San Po Kong, Sha Tin and Tai Po.
Data Centre Features
- Dual-feed power
- 27.2A (6kVA) power supply *~
- UPS-protected environment/ diesel generator backup
- 1 Structure Cables (CAT6) for the connection to external or internal lines
- 100Gb local bandwidth connect to HKIX~
- 20Gb international, 10Gb China bandwidths connect to HE.net (Hurricane Elertric), Towngas Telecom (TGT), PCCW Global, Hutchison Global Communications Limited (HGC), China Telecom, China Unicom & China Mobile~
- 1 Gigabit network port ~
- Tier III+ Standard~
- Fully air-conditioned, monitored environment, on-site 7x24 security officers
- IPv4 / IPv6 supported
- FM 200 fire suppression system / pre-action sprinkler fire protection
- Closed Circuit TV surveillance with recording and IC card access control
*Per 1U rack server usually consumes about 0.5-0.7A (equivalent to 0.11~0.15 kVA)
~The standards are subject to the highest standard among 4 data centers
Professional Service Support
- 3 working days move-in guarantee
- 99.9% online guarantee
- FREE MRTG (Multi Router Traffic Grapher) report
- Additional services available, e.g. DDoS Mitigation
||Service Fee ^
|1U Single Server
|2U Single Server
^Due to different levels of each data center, if you choose Tai Po data center, an additional 50% of monthly fee will be charged.
#Rack sizes of data centers are different. For San Po Kong data center, the full rack size is 40U (600x1070x2020mm), Tai Po data center is 42U (600x850x2166mm), Tsing Yi data center is 45U (600x1072x2168mm), while Sha Tin is 47U (600x1000x2200mm).
For more information, please contact our Customer Service Department on (852) 2528 1683 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Terms and Conditions
- Access to data center is limited to Web Host staff and Customer who is escorted by Web Host staff.
- In case of service termination, Customer should submit a written notice to Web Host Limited 30 days prior to termination date.
- Web Host will not be responsible for the any claims, losses, complaints or legal actions caused by installation of hardware, free software and licensed/copyrighted software by Customer, including the third party server administration software licensed through Web Host.