Embracing the Future with Advanced Facilities
Five Features of Web Host’s Network
- We have several data centres so that our services will not be influenced by individual network problems.
- Our own 100Gbps local exclusive bandwidth is directly connected to HKIX, without sharing with other tenants of data centres.
- Our 20Gb international, 10Gb China bandwidth is smoothly connected to Europe, America, China, Eastern Europe, Russia etc. via different international network backbones including China Telecom、China Unicom、China Mobile、PCCW Global、NTT Global、Towngas Telecom.
- 24 hours on-duty Networking Engineer and automatic network tracking system to ensure the stablity and high speed of our network all the time.
- Adopting Juniper equipment exclusively to avoid incompatibility between different brands and to keep the network more stable.
Strictest Network System
We use Juniper exclusively, including MX routers, SSG firewalls, and EX switches, so as to avoid incompatibility between different brands and to keep the network more stable. Highly recognized in the industry, Juniper’s network equipment is adopted by Hong Kong’s universities, stock exchanges, and many financial agencies. We believe that our network standard is definitely the strictest in the industry.
Most of our servers are from Dell and we buy 7*24 hardware maintenance for them so as to make our services as reliable as possible for our customers in any circumstances.
World-class Data Centre
Our servers are set in major data centres in Hong Kong, especially NTT, which are leading internet service centres in Hong Kong and provide non-stop high-speed bandwidth and comprehensive supporting service to customers throughout the year (NTT ISO/IEC 27001:2005).
Equipments of Data Centre
- Uninterruptible power supply system supported by diesel generator
- FM200 aerosol-type fire protection systems
- 24*7 air conditioning and constant temperature and humidity system
- 24*7 security control and support
- Monitoring on transmission speed and report of online operation
- Double UPS systems capable of auto-switch in emergency
- 100 Base-TX Ethernet interface
- Local high-speed connection to the Hong Kong Internet Exchange: 100Gbps
- Overseas Internet connection: 20Gb